Visitors to Garisoain are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 134 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pamplona (PNA), 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Garisoain
Places to visit in the larger region include Bodega de Sarria, Puente La Reina, and Bodegas Orvalaiz. You'll also find Carlism Museum and Palacio de los Reyes de Navarra in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Garisoain, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 23 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Bed4u Pamplona is 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from the center of Garisoain. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Pamplona can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Zenit Pamplona is located 14.9 mi (24 km) from the heart of Garisoain. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Pamplona can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Andía is 13 mi (21 km) from central Garisoain. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Orcoyen can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Garisoain
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Garisoain each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F