Heaven's Cabins was ranked #1 for vacation home rentals in Tennessee and among the top 20 in the country according to US Travel News. Below is a list of cabins similar in size to one you are currently viewing. Simply enter the VRBO number into the "Where do you want to go?" search field on the VRBO home page to view another cabin of interest. We offer cabins ranging in size from 2-6 bedrooms. Please message us if you would like to see our full list of cabins offered.
VRBO 9438559 - Overlooking Heaven (5 bed 5 1/2 bath)
VRBO 2115580 - Heaven's Playground (5 bed 4 bath)
VRBO 7534537 - Majestic Heaven (5 bed 4 bath)
VRBO 4357433 - Absolutely Heaven (5 bed 4 bath)
VRBO 9133009 - Looking into Heaven (4 bed 4 1/2 bath)
VRBO 2159244 - Heaven's Perch (4 bed 4 bath)
VRBO 9235638 - Above it All (4 bed 4 bath)
VRBO 9038777 - Heaven on the Horizon (4 bed 4 bath)
VRBO 7136800 - Window to Heaven (4 bed 4 bath)
VRBO 7870616 - Heaven's Dream (4 bed 4 bath)
VRBO 4209637 - Heaven's Ridge (4 bed 4 bath)
VRBO 9438910 - This is Heaven (3 bed 3 bath)
VRBO 7408121 - Heaven's Landing (4 bed 3 bath)
VRBO 9247193 – Heaven's Reach (3 bed 3 bath)
VRBO 9085780 – Closer to Heaven (3 bed 3 bath)
VRBO 7484441 - Heaven’s Hangout (3 bed 3 bath)
VRBO 4231986 - Heaven's Peak (3 bed 3 bath)
VRBO 3780636 - Heaven on Earth (3 bed 3 bath)
VRBO 3961435 - Heaven's Retreat (3 bed 2 1/2 bath)
*Note, Heaven's Cabins only accepts bookings and payments via Vrbo and their suite of booking websites.
* Note, a full list of frequently asked Questions and Answers are at the bottom of this description.
* Note, stays of 7 nights or longer have an automatic discount built in of 10 to 15%.
Heaven's Ridge is a luxury 4 bedroom 4 bathroom cabin designed for relaxation, family time, and fun. Only 3 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg and 7 miles from Pigeon Forge, it is ideally located for whatever adventure you wish to undertake. Unlike other cabins, our view of the mountain range and valley is unobstructed during all seasons.
If you’re tired of an endless mountain drive to get to a cabin with our type of view, incredibly, Heaven's Ridge is a very easy 7 minute drive up the mountain from the Parkway. A paved driveway leads to Heaven’s Ridge with flat parking suitable for 4 vehicles.
We’ve designed our outdoor deck area to minimize obstructions and maximize the experience with our dramatic cable railing. From morning to night our decks provide the amenities that will quickly melt away any stress you’ve brought with you. Start off the morning enjoying your coffee at the bar railing marveling at the clouds as they rise up from the Smoky Mountains. Later, fire up the grill and prepare your steaks, burgers, and chicken, all to be enjoyed in a private outdoor patio. At night, slip into the hot tub and enjoy the sounds of nature in our covered and private basement deck or enjoy star gazing on our expansive main level deck around the gas fire pit as you recline in one of our Adirondack chairs.
Our 2,400 square foot luxury cabin comfortably accommodates groups of 1 – 8 guests. Each of the 4 bedrooms are beautifully appointed with king size beds, luxury linens, a flat screen TV, and an on-suite bathroom.
As you enter the cabin, you will be captivated by stunning windows offering you million dollar views. As you turn the corner, our stunning floor to ceiling gas burning fireplace is the focal point for the main floor entertaining area.
Furnishings of the cabin are comfortable and accommodating for a party of up to eight. Wood walls and ceilings throughout the cabin set the tone for your relaxing retreat. Heaven's Ridge provides a contemporary space for you to show off your culinary skills. Stainless steel microwave, stove, dishwasher, and granite counters equip the gourmet to create to his or her heart’s content. The stunning dining area seats 8 comfortably.
A vacation is also all about fun and we’ve provided a plethora of activities at Heaven's Ridge. As you walk down to the basement, you'll be blown away by the 70" Flat Screen 4k Ultra HD theater TV with 9 genuine theater seats. And if watching the big game or a great movie doesn't captivate you, our game room will have the youngster’s and young at heart, dropping their suitcases saying “let the games begin” as they challenge each other to a game of pool, shuffleboard, foosball, or one of many board game options.
For our guest who must stay connected we offer wireless internet and cable TV through Charter Spectrum. Our cable package includes ALL the channels including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore, NFL Redzone, and all the sports Networks.
Two minutes down the road, during the season our guests have access to the Association Clubhouse that features a huge swimming pool, as well as tennis courts. During the winter, our location on Ski Mountain makes access to the ski slopes of Ober Gatlinburg an easy 7 minute drive.
NOTE - Heaven's Ridge was 1 of 7 cabins that we lost during the 2016 Gatlinburg Wildfires. We have completely rebuilt this magnificent vacation home and the photos we have displayed are current and the views are absolutely spectacular! We just want you to be aware that from this cabin, you may see evidence of trees and properties that were affected by the fires and possibly hear construction noise from other cabins being built.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: (if you're question is not answered here, please feel free to email us)
1. What Linens are included? – We provide linens for beds, bath towels, and wash cloths.
2. What household supplies are provided? – We get you started with 1 roll of paper towels, 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, mini dish detergent, 1 dishwasher pod, 1 laundry detergent pod, kitchen trash bags, and travel/hotel size shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and lotion.
3. What does the kitchen include? –The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a griddle, blender, toaster, waffle iron, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig, and a regular coffee pot.
4. Do you provide any baby items? – Yes! We provide a high chair, pack n’ play, and baby gates where stairs apply.
5. Do you provide a grill? – Yes! And it is propane.
6. Do you provide fire wood? – No need. The gas fireplace and fire pit run on gas.
7. Do you allow pets? – No. Under no circumstances do we allow pets.
8. Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? – Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned, and refilled for every stay.
9. Is there a community club house and pool area? – Yes, in Chalet Village, we have 3 community pools and clubhouses. The pools are open from Memorial Day Weekend in May through Labor Day Weekend in September.
10. Is the price flexible? - We do NOT offer discounts, nor do we eliminate or reduce any of the fees.
11. When is the second payment due? – 30 Days prior to your stay.
12. When will I get the address and cabin access info? - Address, door code, and driving directions will be sent in a separate email after your final payment is made.
13. What time is check-in and check-out? – You may check in any time after 4pm and you must checkout prior to 10am on the day of your departure.
14. How do cancellations work? - Cancellations or shortened stays that are made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date will be fully refunded. Cancellations or changes that are made within 60 days of the arrival date are non-refundable.
15. Do you provide travel insurance? - If cancellation is a concern, we do recommend the purchase of Cancellation Protection from CSA (this does not go through us).
16. Can I cancel if the weather is bad? – Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
17. How is the drive up to the cabin? – It is a 7 minute (1.8 mile) drive up the mountain. The roads are well maintained and paved. However, there are some steeper parts that are "scary" for some people.
18. Do I need 4-wheel drive? – Only if snow or ice conditions are present. It’s basically a rule of thumb for all mountain roads in this area, that if ice or snow conditions are present, you should have 4-wheel drive or snow chains.
19. Is this cabin secluded? – This cabin sits on is almost an acre. There is no neighbor to the right, and the one to the left is over 500 ft away. You do see a couple of cabins across the street at the very bottom of the property about 250 ft away.
20. Was this area affected by the 2016 wildfires? – Yes. You may see evidence of trees and properties that were affected by the wildfires. Much of the cleanup has been done, and a lot of greenery has come back.
21. Will I hear construction noise? – It is possible that you will hear construction noise. Just as we rebuilt ours, others are doing the same.
22. What TV package / channels do you provide? – We provide the highest package that our cable provider has. This includes premium movie channels and sports channels, including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore, NFL Redzone, and all the sports Networks.
23. What type of internet to you provide? – We provide unlimited cable internet with Wi-Fi.
24. Do you ever reduce the stated prices – On occasion, if upcoming unsold dates remain, we may reduce prices for those unsold dates. That will already be reflected in the pricing that you see here.
25. Are there any days where Check-in or Check-out is not permitted? - The only 2 days that we do not allow check-in or check-out is Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day.