Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly motel with free breakfast and seasonal outdoor pool
This family-friendly Pigeon Forge motel is steps from Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Adventure Golf. Dollywood is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away.
Along with a seasonal outdoor pool, this motel has a children's pool and a 24-hour front desk. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include free newspapers.
All 82 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and cable TV. Free local calls and hair dryers are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Econo Lodge provides a waterslide and a children's pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Children's pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Econo Lodge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Econo Lodge Pigeon Forge
- Econo Lodge Riverside Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Econolodge Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Econo Lodge
- Econo Lodge Motel Pigeon Forge
- Econo Lodge
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.