Bad mold, bad parking, run down
Posted Jul 19, 2016
Nice it was pet friendly but everything else was just a bad let down. No parking, mold growing on walls, no dryer, no coffee maker, no iron, phones didn't work, door lock broke, smelled bad - moldy, no courtesy breakfast, run down and old. WiFi was less than usable. Sad we had to stay there once we realized it was a dive.
Comment from Hotel Management
Sep 16, 2016 by Guest Relations Manager , Hotel Management
I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. We're working hard to address these issues you mentioned and Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.