average hotel in the heart of pigeon forge
Posted Jul 6, 2012
Hotel has two small swimming pools, a tiny gym, and offers continental breakfast.
- courteous staff
- no hassle checking in and out
- strong shower
- nice balcony
- close to magiquest, theaters, and shows
- crowded breakfast room
- breakfast has pastry, coffee, milk, juice, cereal, and canned fruit. No waffle, eggs, meat, or fresh fruit.
- The pool design is awful, which leads to a wet hallway and elevator
- clogged bath tub
- pools are too small for this size of hotel. they were disgusting without frequent cleaning.
- the gym has only three dated machines without a scale and a tv - way too primitive