Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Gatlinburg motel in Sugarlands Visitor Center Great Smoky, near Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies
This family-friendly Gatlinburg motel is located in the historical district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Gatlinburg Convention Center and Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. Arcadia and Gatlinburg Space Needle are also within 10 minutes.
2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and an indoor pool are available at this motel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 186 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and digital TV. Guests will also find hair dryers and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sidney James Mountain Lodge
Dining options at the motel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Sidney James Mountain Lodge features 2 outdoor swimming pools, an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Event facilities measuring 1600 square feet (149 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly motel also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a terrace. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Steam room
- Pool sun loungers
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 186
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 149
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Conference space size (feet) - 1600
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 1 PM.
Poolside Cafe - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a children's pool.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Fishing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 35 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 6.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per night
- James Sidney
- Sidney James
- Sidney James Mountain Lodge
- Sidney James Mountain Lodge Gatlinburg
- Sidney James Mountain Lodge Motel
- Sidney James Mountain Lodge Motel Gatlinburg
- Sidney James Mountain Gatlinburg
- Sidney James Mountain Hotel Gatlinburg
- Sidney James Mountain
- Sidney James Lodge
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from April to October. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.