Posted Nov 21, 2016
My family and I stayed there Saturday night,we notice the towles had stains, a dirty towel was left behind the toilet.Used soap bar was left in the tub. I woke up Sunday morning with 2 bug bites on my left arm,chin was very itchy when I looked in the mirror it was severely swollen and red! At checkout my husband explained it to front desk,who did not seem to be one bit concerned she told my husband they would inspect the room.
I went to my doctors showed them the multiple bites on my body aswell as my still swollem chin,confirmed it was bed bugs. I've called the Motel several times today for a complete refund was told the first time I would receive a call back (never did) called again the lady told me the general manager had left refused to give me her name to provide to my lawyer which will be contacting the facility. Very upset!! Horrible Motel horrible service horrible staff, definitely DO NOT RECOMMENDED STAY AWAY!