Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Geneva hotel in Geneva City Centre, near United Nations European Headquarters
This family-friendly Geneva hotel is located near the airport, within 1 mi (2 km) of Paquis Baths, United Nations European Headquarters, and Bourg-de-Four Square. Saint-Pierre Cathedral and Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a 24-hour fitness center, and a poolside bar.
All 228 rooms offer thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes, as well as comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding. Free WiFi and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LCD TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel President Wilson, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Geneva
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel President Wilson, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Geneva features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 18299 square feet (1700 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a steam room, and spa services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel President Wilson, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Geneva is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1962
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 228
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 8
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1700
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 18299
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Turkish bath/Hammam
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( CHF 30 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( CHF 30 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bayview by Michel Roth - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Arabesque - This restaurant specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Umami by Michel Roth - This poolside restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Glow Bar - This lobby lounge specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Pool bar - This poolside rooftop bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
La Mer has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 100 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.75 per person, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: CHF 47 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CHF 30 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CHF 30 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 100 per day
- Hotel President Wilson
- Hotel President Wilson Luxury Collection Hotel
- Hotel President Wilson Luxury Collection Hotel Geneva
- Hotel Wilson President
- President Wilson Hotel
- President Wilson Luxury Collection
- President Wilson Luxury Collection Geneva
- Wilson President Hotel
- Hotel President Wilson A Luxury Collection Hotel Geneva
- Hotel President Wilson A Luxury Collection Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.