Would stay again
Posted Feb 15, 2017
Some good and bad points about this hotel:
- Staff are friendly and helpful
- Nice bright rooms
- Well insulted, so nice and quiet for sleeping
- Beds are very comfortable, slept very well.
- Nice Hermes bath products
Not so good
- Internet was slow
- TV system was too complicated
- Location could be better. You are towards the end of the hotel stretch. I was in town for meetings and everything was in the city center, I had to constantly walk up and down the road, which was nice for exercise but to enjoy the view. Not so good when wet, grey and/or cold. One can take taxis but a waste when the distances aren't that long.
- The shower strength was weak, so took forever to try and shower
Overall not a bad hotel. Would conspider staying there again. Would probably consider something else next time to compare.