Get an overview of this hotel 3-star Geneva hotel in Petit-Saconnex, near Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum
Located in Petit-Saconnex, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Centre International de Conferences Geneve, Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum, and Flower Clock. United Nations European Headquarters and Saint-Pierre Cathedral are also within 2 mi (3 km). Poterie Tram Stop is only a 4-minute walk and Servette Tram Stop is 7 minutes.
A bar/lounge, a microwave in a common area, and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 216 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and hair dryers. Showers, phones, and ironing boards are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis Geneve Centre Nations
Ibis Geneve Centre Nations features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, express check-in, and express check-out. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Ibis Geneve Centre Nations is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Water dispenser
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shared microwave
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 2013
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room 1
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and noon.
Start your day with a buffet breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 20 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.30 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 17 for adults and CHF 8.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 30 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: CHF 30 (subject to availability)
- Geneve Centre
- ibis Centre Geneve Nations
- ibis Centre Nations
- ibis Geneve
- ibis Geneve Centre Nations
- ibis Geneve Centre Nations Geneva
- ibis Geneve Centre Nations Hotel
- ibis Geneve Centre Nations Hotel Geneva
- ibis Geneve Nations
- ibis Nations
- ibis Geneve Nations Hotel
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 stars.