Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Genoa hotel in Porto Antico, walk to White Palace
This family-friendly Genoa hotel is located in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Strada Nuova Museums and Palazzo Rosso. Aquarium of Genoa and Palazzo Ducale are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a fitness center, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 12 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include room service and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a library.
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1978
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Motor boating on site
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Outdoor treatment areas
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per stay.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 60
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per stay
- Cairoli Genoa
- Hotel Cairoli
- Hotel Cairoli Genoa
- Cairoli Hotel Genoa
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.