Imagine yourself on your perfect holiday: you might think you'll be sauntering through the city center, gazing up at the gorgeous scenery or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one feature you've been anticipating most of all: George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park. For as long as you can remember, you've wanted to escape there, and the day has finally come to get yourself there.
What Are Some Places to Stay at George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park?
Hotels near George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park
Buckle up for the fun and frivolity at George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park!
To get there, head to Ogden, which is located 30 miles from the state capital of Salt Lake City.
If there's a chance you'd like to be close to all the action, there are roughly 16 hotels to choose from. You should find something you like at the Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT and Comfort Suites Ogden.
If your family is traveling on a budget, you'll find some appropriate accommodation options in the vicinity. The Comfort Inn Farr West and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ogden are a few places you should check out.
If luxury is your cup of tea, a trip of just a few minutes can transport you to one of the area's high-class hotels. You'll find outstanding facilities and a sophisticated atmosphere at the Ben Lomond Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member and the Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden.
Refuel, mull over the day's happenings and savor a scrumptious meal at Timbermine Steakhouse (1701 Park Boulevard, Ogden). This eatery is just 0.1 miles away from George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park.
Before your trip ends, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park:
- The calming setting at Ogden Utah Temple gives you a chance to find some serenity.
- If the weather is bad, Fat Cats is a great activity for those who are traveling with kids.
- Shop 'til you drop at The Junction, a prime destination to purchase almost anything you're looking for, from clothes and shoes to general supplies.
- Research all of the upcoming events and savor a hit of culture at Peery's Egyptian Theater. You'll find a range of theatrical plays perfect for most tastes and interests.
- Interested in politics? Put aside an hour or two to see Ogden Municipal Building. The decisions made inside this important civic building have played a role in shaping this region across the years.
Our registry of Ogden places to stay supplies all you require, so you're certain to have lodging near George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park that you'll enjoy. Ogden was a fairly popular place in the past twelve months, so you shouldn't be by yourself. You can rest assured once reservation time arrives, too: explorers of all sorts recommended their Ogden hotel. You're only a click away from all the guidance and recommendations you could ever want.
- You're in the correct place if you want room comfort plus neatness.
- Rooms in Ogden accommodation will always be neat, tidy, and set to invite you in.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous landmark, the staff at accommodation around George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park exceed all targets.
Your choice place is calling you thanks to Expedia's extensive catalogue of hotels near George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park.
Ogden Intriguing Facts
After you've achieved George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park, you'll still have things to see and do in Ogden.
- Ogden hasn't been very prominent in the tourism guides, but it is now starting to make itself known.
- You'll see Ogden also knows its stuff when it comes to special care after you spend a day on its ample excursions.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to conclude the adventure with a bang; next day, get cultured about the area's background.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and greet some all-new landscapes. Planning a getaway to Ogden is definitely the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park. Reserve now!