Imagine yourself on your future day: you probably think you'll be strolling around downtown, noticing the lovely world or the monuments wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you have been especially anticipating: George Washington University. Now is the time to get there.
George Washington University Hotels
Hotels near George Washington University
If George Washington University is at the top of your itinerary, you'd probably like to know a little bit more about it?
A trip to this location provides your group the chance to delve into Washington, the country's capital city.
If you are looking to book a hotel that's within a short walk of George Washington University, then get ready to celebrate! There are as many as 36 candidates that fit the bill. Some good ones include The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C., Park Hyatt Washington and Fairmont Washington, D.C, Georgetown.
There are several affordable accommodation options conveniently located within walking distance. The Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C, 0.6 miles away, or the Rosewood Washington, D.C, at a distance of 0.8 miles, might just tick all your boxes.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is at the top of your list, you'll find many upmarket hotels here. The Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. is just 1 mile away, while the St. Regis Washington, D.C. can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both are impressive and full of creature comforts.
The streets around George Washington University offer a treat for the tastebuds as well as the eyes. Au Bon Pain is a superb spot for a mid-morning caffeine surge. Later on in the evening, grab a seat at one of the close-by dining spots. Try some new dishes and refuel your body with a hearty meal at Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel. If you're not ready to go back to the hotel, wander to The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection.
After visiting George Washington University, why not check out the other things to do here:
- Arbiters of taste and history buffs alike are sure to enjoy a visit to Alexander Pushkin Statue.
- The Textile Museum is a good place to stop off and connect with the remarkable collections on display.
- If you're in need of somewhere peaceful to reflect, visit St. Mary's Episcopal Church.
- As an important place of business in the area, International Monetary Fund is worth checking out.
- You cannot travel to this area without stopping by Bernardo de Galvez Statue, a much loved sculpture.
A convenient 0.5 miles is all that separates George Washington University and the rail station, Farragut West Metro Station 17th street entrance.
Expedia's inventory of places to stay in Foggy Bottom has everything you need, so you can be certain to find lodging near George Washington University that you'll adore. With hundreds of tourists in the last twelve months, you won't be the only one searching. Need help deciding? You're only a click away from the recommendations you need. Once reservation time hits, you'll rest easy: new admirers of all kinds would recommend their Foggy Bottom hotel to their buddies.
- The concierge services at lodging around George Washington University will be wonderful, which will only enrich your journey to this magnificent site.
- We have it here if you're in search of spaces that are soothing plus clean.
- "Neat, orderly, and waiting to greet you" is the goal for Foggy Bottom hotels.
Thanks to Expedia's broad catalogue of hotels near George Washington University, you can stay right in the region.
About Foggy Bottom
Once you've realized George Washington University, you'll still have lots to do in Foggy Bottom.
- Eat a delightful snack of the local fare and step into the perfect gallery to browse for gifts.
- Foggy Bottom also knows a thing or two about hospitality after a day spent on its abundant adventures.
- Foggy Bottom is a beloved location that is nevertheless seeing a surge in reputation.
Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and call on more than a few new selfies. Planning an escape to Foggy Bottom is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near George Washington University from Expedia. Book today!