Picture yourself ambling through the boulevards during your perfect vacation, noticing the monuments or the beautiful scenery all around you. However, there is one draw you are especially anticipating: German National Theatre. The day has come to tick it off your to-do list.
Accommodation Near German National Theatre
Hotels near German National Theatre
Are you thinking of visiting German National Theatre?
You'll be glad to discover that it is in Weimar, just 13 miles from the state's capital, Erfurt.
Stay within 2 miles of German National Theatre, with at least 12 establishments to select from. Just 0.3 miles away is the Hotel Elephant, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Weimar. The Dorint Am Goethepark Weimar and the Best Western Premier Grand Hotel Russischer Hof, 0.3 miles and 0.1 miles away, are also recommended.
Not far away are plenty of value-for-money hotels if you're looking to keep expenses low while you're exploring new places. The Amalienhof Hotel Weimar, 0.3 miles away, or the Fürstenhof am Bauhaus Weimar, at a distance of 0.4 miles, might just be what you're looking for.
If you're the sort of traveler who enjoys all their creature comforts, you can book a room at one of the impressive upmarket hotels nearby. You should check out the latest specials at the Labyrinth Hostel (0.2 miles away) or the A&O Weimar (1 mile away).
Caféladen is a notable rest stop not far from German National Theatre. Visitors in need of a break venture here for robust coffee and yummy treats. If you've seriously worked up an appetite, check out Hotel Elephant, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Weimar, which is also nearby, for a full meal. And finally, start a fun evening out with some cocktails at Café-Restaurant ANNO 1900.
Do you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of German National Theatre, there is lots more to experience:
- Bauhaus Museum is bound to be an interesting museum to discover.
- Goethe-Schiller Monument is a brilliant place to use as a meeting point. You can even learn some compelling facts about local history while you wait!
- If you enjoy moseying about and checking out the local area, you are likely to love Theaterplatz.
- Wittums-Palace is not to be missed if you're touring the most symbolic sites here. This dramatic residence is known for its architecture as well as its atmosphere and deep-rooted history.
- Schiller House gives history aficionados the chance to explore a house of great historic importance.
A modest 0.8 miles is all that separates German National Theatre and the nearby light rail station, Weimar West.
Our directory of Weimar places to stay furnishes all you need, so you're certain to have locations near German National Theatre you'll fall in love with. Lots of sightseers decide on Weimar when they yearn for an exceptional vacation, so you will not be the only one. You're a click away from the tricks and advice you're looking for. When booking time hits, you can travel confidently: many new admirers would suggest their Weimar hotel to their friends.
- Looking for room comfort as well as cleanliness? We've got it right here.
- Appropriate for such a stunning monument, the staff at hotels around German National Theatre surpass all targets.
- "Neat, presentable, and quick to welcome you" is the name of the game for Weimar hotel rooms.
Your number one site is ready for you thanks to our wide selection of hotels near German National Theatre.
Learn About Weimar
There are still further things to see and do in Weimar when you've checked German National Theatre off your agenda.
- To truly leave no road unexplored, take a look at adventures near Weimar.
- Use a day to plan one or more of the action, and you'll soon realize Weimar also is an ace when it comes to hospitality.
- Happen upon the perfect gallery to browse for fashion items and eat a nice snack of its trademark cuisine.
Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet some breathtaking new scrapbook photos. You'll never regret planning a trip to Weimar, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near German National Theatre from Expedia. Reserve now!