Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This hotel is within reasonable distance of Milwaukee attractions. Plenty of restaurants and stores close by. Our only issue was the softness of the bed ( too soft for us) and pillows. The room was a good size for the price. The breakfast area got pretty crowded in the mornings, but food was ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Germantown accommodation! Choosing the right home away from home during your Milwaukee getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Germantown. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Germantown accommodations even let youbring multiple pets along for your stay.
- Milwaukee is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Germantown has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Milwaukee has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Germantown is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 79% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?