Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Geroskipou, which is also known for its spas and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and theme park. Top sights around the area include Paphos Archaeological Park, Paphos Harbour, and Paphos Lighthouse.
- You'll find 676 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paphos
- The closest major airport is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Geroskipou
Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Agia Paraskevi Church to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Geroskipou. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Aliathon Aegean Village - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Louis Imperial Beach - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Paphos Archaeological Park, located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Paphos Harbour, which is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away.
Dressing for Geroskipou
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Geroskipou each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 47°F