Black mold = asthma attack. Just stay away!
Posted Jan 7, 2017 on Hotels
This location is used as a dorm for a local trucking company. Upon entering my room, the loud laughter and yelling from the adjoining room (shared door inside rooms) was so loud I literally put my bags down and called the office. They moved me to another much quieter room. Upon entering that room... everything seemed fine until I laid down and looked up. There was black mold (two large areas) in the room. At this point I'd already had words with the front desk and had not slept in two days and had no more money for another hotel so I was stuck. I had to stay and I slept a few hours, woke up about 1am and had a bad asthma attack. After calming down from inhalers I went back to sleep. It was one of the worst stays I've had in a hotel. I won't be returning! The Nextel morning maintenance went to the room and confirmed that it was black mold. I wasn't offered a refund! I was offered a free night there again?!?!? Seriously???? Just stay away. I have pictures to prove the mold too!!