Envision yourself on your perfect holiday: you might think you'll be walking around downtown, noticing the monuments or the marvellous nature all around you. But there is one draw you are counting on in particular: Gillies Lake Park. You have wanted to go there for a while, and the moment has finally come to mark it finished.
Find Your Perfect Gillies Lake Park Hotel
Hotels near Gillies Lake Park
Mother Nature offers an experience that's one-of-a-kind, so take a stroll off the beaten path at Gillies Lake Park.
It's located approximately 350 miles from Toronto. It's a bit of a journey, but definitely worth it!
If you have your heart set on staying within 2 miles of Gillies Lake Park, there are 5 accommodation possibilities to pick from. Only 0.9 miles away is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Timmins. The Comfort Inn Timmins and The Senator Hotel & Conference Centre Timmins, 0.7 miles and 0.9 miles away, are also worth considering.
If you are wanting to find somewhere inexpensive to get some sleep after a long day, look no further. There are some budget accommodation options positioned nearby. Why not make your way to the Super 8 Timmins ON, which is 0.5 miles away, or the Balsam Suites Boutique Inn & Residence, which is 0.8 miles away?
If you enjoy your creature comforts while traveling, you might want to consider staying at one of the high-end hotels. Check out the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Timmins and the Travelodge Timmins for excellent facilities.
Make time to sample the robust coffee and sweet snacks at Tim Hortons, a popular spot near Gillies Lake Park. If you want something slightly more nourishing, take a look at the daily specials at 241 Pizza, another dining establishment in the area. Afterwards, wander to Casey’s Grill Bar and order a round of cocktails.
Can't tear yourself away? Don't worry, because there's more than just Gillies Lake Park to do in the area:
- Sit on the grass and simply watch as the world spins by, frolic with your kids and casually gaze at the beauty of nature at Hollinger Park.
- While enjoying your adventures, remember to visit and admire Saint Anthony of Padua Cathedral, the most symbolic cathedral in this area.
- Stroll around the comprehensive collection of exhibits at Timmins Museum and National Exhibition Center and be inspired by the stories and events that formed this region.
- The McIntyre Community Centre has a dynamic range of live music and events scheduled, which is not a surprise taking into account that it is one of the most renowned entertainment venues in the city.
- Archie Dillon Sportsplex is a terrific place for you and the family to chill out, splash around and have fun.
Resorts and hotels in Timmins listed on Expedia deliver all the things you require, so you are sure to get locations near Gillies Lake Park you'll adore. Lots of sightseers choose Timmins for an excellent holiday, so you shouldn't be by yourself. Once reservation time is here, you'll rest assured: sightseers of all sorts would endorse their Timmins hotel to their family members. Need help deciding? All the advice and information you need we have right here.
- The staff at lodging near Gillies Lake Park provide wonderful service, as you might hope near such a marvelous site.
- You're on the perfect site if you're in search of room contentment in addition to tidiness.
- You'll find lodging in Timmins are always orderly and neat.
With our broad registry of hotels near Gillies Lake Park, your desired place lies in your future.
Intriguing Timmins Facts and Figures
After Gillies Lake Park is realized, there are still further activities to do in Timmins.
- To really leave no sight unexplored, take a look at pursuits near Timmins.
- Take some hours to plot one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon find Timmins also is an ace when it comes to welcoming its visitors.
- Happen upon a boutique to buy a few gifts and add a date for a tempting meal of its native foods.
Paying a visit to Timmins is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Gillies Lake Park from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old vistas and meet some new group photos!