Check-inCheck-in time starts at 3 PM.Check-in time ends at midnight.
Special check-in instructions
Check-outCheck-out time is 11 AM.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for ILS 8.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 6:30 AM–10:00 AM
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 poolside bar and 1 bar
Things to do
- Pool table
- Grocery store
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Picnic area
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cribs available
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
Nearby things to do
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: ILS 200 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ILS 8.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.