- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Margarit
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room Single Use
Standard Quadruple Room
About this area
Located in Girona, Hotel Margarit is in the city center and near the airport. Girona Cathedral and Eiffel Bridge are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Golf Girona and PGA Catalunya Golf Course.
- Lake Banyoles - 6 min walk
- Parc del Migdia - 8 min walk
- Museum of Cinema - 8 min walk
- Eiffel Bridge - 9 min walk
- Walls of Girona - 12 min walk
- Girona Station - 8 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 78 min drive
- Mediterrania - 1 min walk
- Nona Betty - 1 min walk
- Eucaliptus - 1 min walk
- Pa del Baró - 1 min walk
- Bionbo - 2 min walk
About this property
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Margarit Girona
- Hotel Margarit
- Margarit Girona
- Hotel Margarit Hotel
- Hotel Margarit Girona
- Hotel Margarit Hotel Girona
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location, comfortable and ideal for couples
This was quite a late booking, and it was the pictures and location that sold it, really, compared to other low cost options. The pictures didn’t lie. It’s a cute little, basic, comfortable accommodation as expected, with enough small touches of loveliness (sweets on the pillow, hairdryer in the room, very nice foamy shower gel in the shower unit, etc) that just made it an ideal stay, As for location, for access to the old town and the rest of the city it’s perfect, just a pleasant walk along the river to get to the old town (and very close to one of the access points to the city wall walk), and also only 5-10mins walk from the bus and train station. We arrived around midnight (another deciding factor), and the 24 hour reception is great for that. Definitely a consideration for future stays.