Get an overview of this hotel Eco-friendly Glasgow hotel in Glasgow Westend, walk to Botanic Gardens
Located in Glasgow Westend, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Botanic Gardens and University of Glasgow. Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum and Riverside Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km). Hillhead Station is only a 4-minute walk and Kelvinbridge Station is 12 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service, and conference space.
All 97 rooms provide conveniences like electric kettles and free tea bags/instant coffee, plus WiFi and 24-hour room service. Wired Internet, plasma TVs, and portable fans are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 6924 square feet (643 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Year Built - 1855
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 643
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 6924
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 12.99 per day ), Wired internet access ( GBP 12.99 )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Portable fan
- Number of bathrooms -
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Plasma TV
- Free tea bags/instant coffee
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Bo Vine Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 12.99 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 35.00 per pet, per night
- Glasgow Grosvenor
- Glasgow Grosvenor Hilton
- Glasgow Hilton Grosvenor Hotel
- Grosvenor Hilton Glasgow
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel
- Hilton Grosvenor
- Hilton Grosvenor Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Grosvenor
- Hotel Hilton Grosvenor Glasgow
- Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel Scotland
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.