Find Hotels in Glastonbury
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Glastonbury are sure to enjoy the bars and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, festivals, and hot springs. Glastonbury Abbey, Wells Cathedral, and Wookey Hole are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Glastonbury
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 17 mi (27.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Glastonbury
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Glastonbury Abbey, Chalice Well, and Glastonbury Tor. In the area, you'll also find Wells Cathedral and Wookey Hole.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Glastonbury. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Chestnuts Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its overall value and room size.
- The Covenstead - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include a bar and parking.
- The Glastonbury Town House - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its central location and quiet rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Cheddar Gorge, located 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Glastonbury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Glastonbury is 1.02 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Glastonbury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Glastonbury, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Glastonbury?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Glastonbury?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Glastonbury?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Glastonbury Tor?
What about the best place to stay close to Glastonbury Abbey?
What's the best accommodation in Glastonbury to learn about local history?
Recent reviews of Glastonbury hotels
More trip options
- Glastonbury Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Glastonbury Airports
- Hotels near Popular Glastonbury Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Glastonbury
- More Hotel Options in Glastonbury
- More Popular Hotels in England
- Other Hotels near Glastonbury, England
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends