Think of yourself in an unfamiliar place: you probably think you'll be ambling through downtown, taking note of the gorgeous settings or the buildings everywhere around you. Still, Glencolmcille Folk Village is one draw you've been especially looking forward to. It has been an entry on your to-do list for years, and right now is finally the time to get yourself there.
What Are Some Places to Stay at Glencolmcille Folk Village?
Hotels near Glencolumbcille Folk Village Museum and Heritage Centre
Glencolumbcille Folk Village Museum and Heritage Centre is a generous slice of regional culture.
Getting there is quite the adventure, as it is situated 140 miles from the country's capital city, Dublin, in an area known as Glencolmcille.
Within a radius of 1 mile of Glencolumbcille Folk Village Museum and Heritage Centre, there is only 1 listed hotel choice. Located just 1 mile away, the Áras Ghleann Cholm Cille - Hostel is the one.
Tourists spending time at Glencolumbcille Folk Village Museum and Heritage Centre often indulge in robust coffees and treats at Benny's Chipper, just an easy wander away. When hunger comes knocking, have a meal at An Chistin Restaurant. This establishment is also within walking distance. Feel free to get the night started at John Eoinín's, one of the area's lively bars.
There are also some other things happening in the vicinity of Glencolumbcille Folk Village Museum and Heritage Centre:
- If you'd like a low-cost outing, why not go to the beach? At Glencolumbcille Beach you can breathe in some fresh air, admire the scenery and mess about in the shallows.
- "Art attracts us only by what it reveals of our most secret self." Keep this great quote in mind when you enjoy the collection at Glen Gallery Art by Conal.
- Quietly watch the waves roll in, taste the salt on your lips and listen to the calls of the seabirds at Silver Strand. There is no other place quite like the beach to awaken your senses.
Our hotels and lodging in Glencolmcille have everything you require, so you can be certain to have accommodation near Glencolmcille Folk Village you'll adore. Get going Glencolmcille experienced more than a few visitors last year. You can roam confidently once reservation time is here, too: multiple newcomers endorse their Glencolmcille hotel. Need help deciding? You're a few clicks away from all the inside info you need.
- As you might hope near such a stunning monument, the concierge service at hotels near Glencolmcille Folk Village is grand.
- And we have serene spaces for everyone, from families with children to singles.
- "Clean, neat, and set to greet you" is how Glencolmcille hotels will be waiting.
It's clear why hotels near Glencolmcille received extra visitors in the past year than 2015. You can stay right near your favored place thanks to Expedia's diverse directory of hotels near Glencolmcille Folk Village.
Interesting Glencolmcille Facts
There are still further activities to see and do in Glencolmcille after Glencolmcille Folk Village is crossed off your schedule.
- Get enlightened about regional history, then enjoy the nightlife to conclude the good times right.
- Glencolmcille also is on the ball when it comes to hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its a full schedule of pastimes.
- Glencolmcille is now beginning to become established after having been kept secret.
You won't regret paying a visit to Glencolmcille, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Glencolmcille Folk Village from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old sights and usher in some awe-inspiring photo ops!