Find Hotels in Glenorchy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Glenorchy has to offer including the mountain views, cafés, and safari tours. A top sight in the area is Coronet Peak Ski Area.
- You'll find 312 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Queenstown
- The closest major airport is in Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Glenorchy
The picturesque setting of Glenorchy Waterfront Reserve and Lake Wakatipu exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Glenorchy Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Glenorchy. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Glenorchy Peaks B&B - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Blanket Bay - Our customers like the helpful staff at this lodge. With a stay at this 5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Bold Peak Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Coronet Peak Ski Area, 17.9 mi/28.8 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Glenorchy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 64°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 60°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Glenorchy gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 36°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Glenorchy?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Glenorchy, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Glenorchy?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Glenorchy?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Glenorchy?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Glenorchy Waterfront Reserve?
What about the best place to stay close to Glenorchy Golf Club?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Glenorchy?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Glenorchy?
What are some accommodations with pools in Glenorchy?
Recent reviews of Glenorchy hotels
More trip options
- Glenorchy Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Glenorchy Airports
- Hotels near Popular Glenorchy Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Glenorchy
- More Hotel Options in Glenorchy
- More Popular Hotels in Queenstown
- Other Hotels near Glenorchy, Queenstown
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends