Of course it’s a historic hotel but I assumed it would have had more modern conveniences. No air conditioning in our room. It had only one night stand and lamp. Which left the room dark. The ceiling light was too bright so we opted for the dark room. The tub drained slow so there was about 2” when you finished a shower. I ordered coffee , juice and toast. A full breakfast came and no coffee cups. The attendant did bring some. I called room service and told them I didn’t order this food. They said I wouldn’t be charged. Our second night we ordered room service and were told 25 to 30 minutes. After one hour I called. I was told they got busy. I received the receipt under the door the next morning. I saw the breakfast was charged to my card. Ashley did deduct after a while it trying to figure out how too. Ashley was very nice and professional. However the whole experience was a disappointment. The room was warm even with the radiator off and the window open. The online sights show pictures of the hotel and hot springs as one. So we thought it was part of the hotel. It wasn’t. No mention of no air conditioning. And room service was very good. This was our 10th wedding anniversary and what should have been a fantastic time. But is was a ok experience. We have no plans to return.
- Glenwood Hot Springs
- 1 min walk
- Glenwood Springs Center For The Arts
- 4 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Glenwood Hot Springs - 1 min walk
- Glenwood Springs Center For The Arts - 4 min walk
- Yampah Spa and Vapor Caves - 5 min walk
- Frontier Historical Museum - 11 min walk
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park - 12 min walk
- Glenwood Springs Station - 6 min walk
- Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) - 33 min drive
- Baron's Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Polo Wine & Martini L — 1 min walk
- KFC — 1 min walk
- Subway — 2 min walk
- Tequila's — 5 min walk
About this property
2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include conference space, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. All 130 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Ceiling fans, hair dryers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per night
- Up to 50.00 lbs
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $6.00 and USD $20.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Colorado
- Hotel Colorado Hotel
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Hotel Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Hotel Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Limited parking spaces
- Free roundtrip train station shuttle
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–11 AM: USD $6.00-$20.00 per person
- 2 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 2 bars/lounges
- Room service available
Things to do
- Bicycle rentals
- Free cribs/infant beds
- ATM/banking services
- Banquet hall
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop/newsstand
- Reception hall
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Outdoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Designated smoking areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium channels
- Connecting rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
- Cross-country skiing
- Downhill skiing
- Health club access
- Hot springs
- Outdoor pool access
- Ski equipment rentals
- Skiing lessons
Where to eat
- Baron's Restaurant – Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Polo Wine & Martini L – Bar. Open daily.
- Legend's Espresso Bar – Coffee shop. Open daily.
The staff are extremely courteous, thoughtful & helpful. It was a wonderful experience.