Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Normally reliable, the staff were under-manned in the kitchen so cooked breakfast was initially wrong then failed to arrive before we had to leave. But on check out the receptionist cancelled all charges for breakfast as compensation. The room was very well appointed and super clean. There was an ...
Lovely hotel with great grounds. Great for families. Restaurant was great, and the bar has excellent cocktails. Outdoor pool and spa also excellent. My only criticism was that it was quite warm when we were there but the rooms are not air conditioned. The front desk gave us some fans which really ...
If you're looking for somewhere for you and the dogs then this is well recommended. Our room was clean and comfortable and our Retriever loved it too. Loads of room for walks in the grounds of the hotel and also nearby.
Hotel going through extensive expansion and refit. Had unsettling influence on stay , although was advised of inconvenience.They tried their best , but it did diminish the impression of the hotel
Stayed the night before and the night of a wedding with the bridal party. Gorgeous location in the town centre, helpful staff, gorgeous bedrooms. Every room in the party was very unique and different.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Gloucestershire hotel! Choosing the best place to stay during your England holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Gloucestershire. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Gloucestershire hotels even welcome you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your R&R.
- England is not only welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Gloucestershire has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, England has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Gloucestershire is a favorite among pet lovers like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to show up ready to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?