Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Cheltenham, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Imperial Gardens and Cheltenham Town Hall. Cheltenham General Hospital and University of Gloucestershire are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference space, and concierge services are onsite.
All 84 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and cable TV. Guests will also find minibars, hair dryers, and safes.
Queens Hotel Cheltenham MGallery Collection
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Queens Hotel Cheltenham MGallery Collection is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1292
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 84
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Napier Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Gold Cup Bar - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Cheltenham Mercure
- Hotel Mercure Cheltenham
- Mercure Cheltenham Hotel
- Mercure Cheltenham Queen's
- Mercure Cheltenham Queen's Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Cheltenham
- Mercure Queen's Hotel
- Queen's Cheltenham
- Queen's Cheltenham Hotel
- Queen's Hotel Cheltenham
- Queens Hotel Cheltenham MGallery Collection
- Queens Hotel MGallery Collection
- Queens Cheltenham MGallery Collection
- Queens MGallery Collection
- Queens Hotel Cheltenham
- Mercure Cheltenham
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.