- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Palazzo Versace
Choose dates to view prices
Two Bedroom Condo (Mid-Level)
Three Bedroom Condo (Mid-level)
Three Bedroom Condo (Rooftop)
Three Bedroom Condo (Pool)
Two Bedroom Condo (Rooftop)
Two Bedroom Condo (Pool)
About this area
Located in Main Beach, Palazzo Versace is near theme parks and near the beach. Chevron Renaissance and Cavill Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Surfers Paradise Beach and Broadwater Parklands. Sea World and Slingshot are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping and winery tours.
- Sea World - 10 min walk
- Slingshot - 8 min drive
- Broadwater Parklands - 9 min drive
- Infinity Attraction - 10 min drive
- Chevron Renaissance - 10 min drive
- Florida Gardens station - 15 min drive
- Varsity Lakes Station - 20 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 42 min drive
- Le Jardin — 1 min walk
- Il Barocco — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 52 for adults and AUD 26 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 45.0 per week
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We walked into the hotel at about 9:20 after being out all day and went straight to the bar area, we asked One of your staff if the hotel still cooked food at this time. He Looked at us up and down and immediately responded By asking us if we were staying at the hotel? He then proceeded to say that if we were planning on eating here that my husband had to change his singlet and shoes. We felt like he judged us from the moment we approached him. I’ve never been so offended in my life. The hotel is in my opinion run down for being Versace. The Room service food was disgusting. We returned their version of pad Thai as it tasted like it was made from a packet as the chilli was unbearable to eat. Overall A very disappointing experience.