Get an overview of this hotel5-star hotel near the beach
Offering direct access to the beach, this Main Beach hotel is connected to a shopping center and within a 15-minute walk of Mariner's Cove Marina and Sea World. Surfers Paradise Beach and Cavill Avenue are also within 3 mi (5 km).
At Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast, hit the private sand beach, dine onsite at Terraces, or enjoy a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges.
All 295 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus WiFi and iPod docks. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, cable TV, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast
Unwind on the private sand beach, located just 10 meters away. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub.
Dining is available at the hotel's restaurant and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a swim-up bar. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, a fitness center, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast is a smoke-free property.
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 295
- Number of floors - 3
- Poolside bar
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Tennis on site
- Private beach nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1987
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20 per night )
Free self parking
- Turndown service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Terraces - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
The Oyster Bar - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Oasis Pool Bar - This poolside bistro serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 45 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: AUD 200 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 43 for adults and AUD 19.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Sheraton Mirage Gold Coast Main Beach
- Sheraton Mirage Resort Gold Coast Main Beach
- Main Beach Sheraton
- Sheraton Main Beach
- Sheraton Mirage Hotel Main Beach
- Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa Gold Coast Main Beach, Australia
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Gold Coast Main Beach
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Gold Coast Main Beach
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Gold Coast
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Gold Coast
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast Main Beach, Australia
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.