Think of yourself ambling around the roads during your future getaway, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful environment wherever you look. Still, Gold Museum is one draw you are counting on most of all. For years, you have wanted to go there, and the time has finally come to get there.
Find Your Perfect Gold Museum Hotel
Hotels near Gold Museum
When you arrive at Gold Museum, you'll find memories that will last a lifetime.
Situated in the city of San Jose, it is a tourist hotspot.
There are up to 30 hotels located within 0.6 miles of Gold Museum. The Hotel Presidente - San Jose City Center, Costa Rica, Hotel Dunn Inn and Holiday Inn San Jose-Aurola are definitely a few of the popular establishments.
Accommodation can often be a big expense when traveling the world, so why not save a few bucks and book your stay at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Hotel Grano de Oro, 1 mile away, or the Park Inn By Radisson San Jose, at a distance of 1 mile, might just tick all your boxes.
This area also features a number of upmarket accommodation options that provide guests with a rather extravagant experience. The Hotel Don Carlos is simply 0.3 miles away, while the Taormina Hotel and Casino can be reached in 0.3 miles. Both are impressive and comfortable.
Q' café is a decent spot not far from Gold Museum. Visitors seeking a pick-me-up stop here for robust coffee and delectable treats. For heartier fair, Hotel Vesuvio is a local restaurant that travelers often frequent. Finally, head to Hotel Del Rey and get a round of cocktails.
After you're done with Gold Museum, don't forget to take a look at what else this area has to offer you:
- If you need a well-deserved break, stroll on over to Plaza de la Cultura, grab a coffee, and watch all the action at this active meeting place.
- National Theater is a significant component of the region's energetic cultural landscape. You'll be treated to an entertaining night at theater here and get an insight into the local arts scene.
- Your group doesn't need to be religious to enjoy seeing and learning about San Jose Cathedral.
- Take a break from the more demanding aspects of your itinerary with a stroll around Central Park.
- Savor the trees, luscious green grass and refreshing air at San Jose Parque Central, a frequently visited urban park.
A good way to get to Gold Museum is by rail. At a distance of 0.6 miles, Estación Atlántico is the closest rail station. Situated 0.4 miles away, Museo is another terminal that services this area.
Expedia's resorts and motels in San Jose have all the things you want, so you can be sure to find choices near Gold Museum you'll fall in love with. San Jose had more than a few sightseers in the last twelve months, so get hunting. Need help deciding? Find the insider info you're searching for right here. When you're ready to reserve your room, rest assured: travelers of all types approved of their San Jose hotel.
- You'll find San Jose accommodation are always tidy and fresh.
- Fitting for such a marvelous monument, the staff at hotels around Gold Museum go beyond all targets.
- We have it here if you want spaces that are satisfying in addition to clean.
We see your desired site in your future thanks to Expedia's diverse registry of hotels near Gold Museum.
All About San Jose
You'll still have more to do in San Jose once you've done Gold Museum.
- San Jose is beginning to find its place after having been hidden away.
- Visit one of San Jose's historical sites, then head out on the town to top off the good times with a bang.
- You'll realize San Jose also knows its stuff when it comes to personal treatment after a time spent on its a full itinerary of pastimes.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and wave hi to more than a few astonishing new selfies. Planning a trip to San Jose is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Gold Museum. Reserve now!