Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in a national park, this romantic hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Emerald Lake and within 12 mi (20 km) of Yoho National Park and Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint. Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint and Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All 85 rooms boast fireplaces and offer patios and premium bedding. Coffee makers, down comforters, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Good, quiet location
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
- Overall room comfort
- Bathrooms could've been nicer
Emerald Lake Lodge
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 6997 square feet (650 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Emerald Lake Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (feet) - 6997
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Access via exterior corridors
- Partially open bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Emerald Lake Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Emerald Lake Field
- Emerald Lake Lodge
- Emerald Lake Lodge Field
- Lake Emerald Lodge
- Emerald Lake Hotel Field
- Emerald Lake Lodge Canada
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Emerald Lake Lodge is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.