Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in a national park, this romantic hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Emerald Lake and within 12 mi (20 km) of Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint and Lower Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint. Wapta Falls Trailhead and Lake O'Hara are also within 25 mi (40 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All 85 rooms boast fireplaces and offer patios and premium bedding. Coffee makers, down comforters, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Emerald Lake Lodge
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 6997 square feet (650 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Emerald Lake Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Picnic area
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 6997
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Access via exterior corridors
- Partially open bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Emerald Lake Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Emerald Lake Field
- Emerald Lake Lodge
- Emerald Lake Lodge Field
- Lake Emerald Lodge
- Emerald Lake Hotel Field
- Emerald Lake Lodge Canada
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Emerald Lake Lodge is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.