Book your room at Emerald Lake Lodge
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in a national park, this romantic hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of Yoho National Park, Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint, and Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint. Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint and Lower Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All 85 rooms boast fireplaces and offer patios and premium bedding. Coffee makers, down comforters, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Emerald Lake LodgeEmerald Lake Road Field BC V0A1G0
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 6997 square feet (650 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Emerald Lake Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 6997
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Partially open bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Emerald Lake Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Emerald Lake Field
- Emerald Lake Lodge
- Emerald Lake Lodge Field
- Lake Emerald Lodge
- Emerald Lake Hotel Field
- Emerald Lake Lodge Canada
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Emerald Lake Lodge is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.