Find Hotels Near Golf Girona, Sant Julia de Ramis from $38
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Golf Girona
Top Hotels Close to Golf Girona
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2019
Golf Girona Hotel Guide
Go for an eagle at Golf Girona, or at least try to keep the ball inbounds!
It can be found in Sant Julia de Ramis, only 75 miles from the vibrant national capital, Andorra la Vella.
With 2 accommodation options within 0.1 miles, you will be able to stay close to Golf Girona. Another great idea is Girona, 5 miles away. It offers at least 32 hotels to pick from. The Hotel Nord 1901, Hotel Museu Llegendes de Girona and Ciutat De Girona are worth investigating.
For the thrifty traveler, there are a couple of affordable accommodation options in the vicinity. The Hotel Europa and the Hotel Condal come recommended.
You don't need to travel far to enjoy a luxurious accommodation experience. There's a number of upscale hotels within easy driving distance. All the modern comforts will be at your fingertips when you stay at the Hotel Masferran or the Hotel Carlemany Girona.
Merely 0.4 miles from Golf Girona, El Rebost (Sant Julià de Ramis) offers tired sightseers strong coffees and light meals. For a fabulous lunch or dinner, keep walking to Golf girona (Sant Julià de Ramis) and ask the staff for the day's specials.
Other Places to Visit near Golf GironaStill have time? There are lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Golf Girona:
- The first stop on your visit should be Centre de Visitants del Girones. Here, you'll be able to get some great tips and find your bearings before you set out exploring.
- Castle of Montjuic may only be available to tourists at specific times, so make sure you book a time to see this traditional attraction.
- Discover past civilizations as you and your children wander around the unique Archaeology Museum of Catalonia and get up close to their wide range of unearthed artifacts.
- Regardless of your beliefs, a few moments spent at Monestir de Sant Pere de Galligants will bring a calming feeling to your stay.
- One of the best ways to find out more about a community's culture is to attend a local place of worship. You’ll find one of the most fascinating at Church of Sant Feliu.