Photo by Paunise Pierre
Find Hotels in Gonaives
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Route National #1, Carrefours Gros-Morne #24, Gonaives
3.96 mi from city center
L'Eternel est mon secours
2.5/5 (2 reviews)
"This hotel is closed. It has been since September. We could not stay there and had to find alternative housing for the night at additional costs. Please refund our reservation."
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2020
Route Nationale No 1, Ennery, Artibonite
8.89 mi from city center
Le Village d'Ennery
4.1/5Very Good! (9 reviews)
"It's always a pleasure to sleep at this hotel. Great location, peaceful and green. The staff is very courteous and often go out of their way to accommodate the customers. The rooms are always clean and spacious. Great stay"
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in GonaivesView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Gonaives has to offer including the university setting and museums. In Gonaives, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Cap-Haitien (CAP-Cap-Haitien Intl.), 32.7 mi (52.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gonaives
Notable city landmarks like Public University of L'Artibonite Gonaives and Old Bethel Baptist Church of Gonaives might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Gonaives Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Gonaives, you'll find these places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Auberge Pont-Gaudin is located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Gonaives features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Odivin Hotel Luxury Suite is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star aparthotel in Gonaives features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- L'Eternel est mon secours is located within 4 mi (6.4 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Gonaives features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Gonaives
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 68°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 47.83 inches of rain falls on Gonaives each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 68°F