Visitors can enjoy all that Goseong has to offer including its museums. There are 192 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Jinju (HIN-Sacheon), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Busan (PUS-Gimhae), 38.9 mi (62.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Goseong
A favorite place to visit in the city is Goseong Dinosaur Museum. You'll also find Dongpirang Village and Dongpirang Wall Painting Village in the area.
As you plan your trip to Goseong, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 192 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Choe Pilgan's Old House is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from central Goseong. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Goseong can enjoy access to free parking and cable TV.
- Stanford Hotel & Resort Tongyeong is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the center of Goseong. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Suryuk can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Riviera Hotel Geoje is located 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the heart of Goseong. This 3.5-star hotel in Geoje features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Goseong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Goseong is 2.05 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F