Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Gosnay, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and rural, this city also attracts tourists with its gardens.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Gosnay
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gosnay
Places to visit in the larger region include Notre Dame de Lorette National Cemetery, Louvre-Lens, and Bollaert-Delelis Stadium. In the area, you'll also find Canadian National Vimy Memorial and Church of St Pierre.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western La Metairie - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Gosnay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gosnay is 28.35 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F