Visitors can enjoy all that Gourna has to offer including the gardens, coffeehouses, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and restaurants.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Gourna
- The closest major airport is in Leros Island (LRS), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kalymnos (JKL-Kalymnos Island National), 14.3 mi (22.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gourna
Places to visit in the larger region include Bellinis Tower Museum, Castle of Panteli, and Saint Isidoros. Additionally, you'll find Agia Marina Church and Leros Ecclesiastical Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Gourna. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Nefeli is located in the heart of Gourna. This 3-star aparthotel in Leros features free WiFi, free parking, and a snack bar/deli.
- Anni Hotel is located in central Gourna. This 2-star aparthotel in Leros features free WiFi, free parking, and a snack bar/deli.
- Marilen is located within 0.5 mi (0.9 km) of the city center. This 2-star aparthotel in Leros features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Gourna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Gourna each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F