Visiting Gozd Martuljek
Visitors to Gozd Martuljek are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, mountain views, and riverfront. Finkenstein Castle, Lake Faak, and Landskron Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Gozd Martuljek
- The closest major airport is in Klagenfurt (KLU-Woerthersee), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ljubljana (LJU-Joze Pucnik), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gozd Martuljek
Finkenstein Castle, Lake Faak, and Landskron Castle are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Lake Jasna and Kransjka Gora Ski Resort in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Gozd Martuljek. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Spik Alpine Wellness Resort is located within 1 mi (1.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Gozd Martuljek can enjoy access to 3 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
- Villa Flora Apartments is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Gozd Martuljek can enjoy access to free parking and a lazy river, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Trata Resort is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Gozd Martuljek can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Gozd Martuljek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Gozd Martuljek gets about 39.29 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F