When you consider your perfect holiday, you might think you'll be sauntering through the roads, staring up at the buildings or the gorgeous settings wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you are especially anticipating: Grace Museum. For years, it has been an entry on your to-do list, and the time has finally arrived to tick it off.
Where Is There to Stay Close to Grace Museum?
Hotels near Grace Museum
Delve into the area's culture at Grace Museum.
It can be found in Abilene. If you're staying in the state capital, Austin, you'll need to journey 190 miles to arrive there.
The Emerald Inn Expo is the one hotel candidate available in the area near Grace Museum. It is just 1 mile away.
Travelers on a tight budget can choose from a couple of low-cost hotels that are not too far away. A few places that are popular among visitors include the Residence Inn Marriott Abilene and the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene.
If you can't get enough of the finer things in life, you'll be happy to find out that there are a number of upscale hotels in the general area. The Courtyard by Marriott Abilene Southwest/Abilene Mall South and the MCM Elegante Suites are well-known options that offer high-class service and comfort.
The streets near Grace Museum offer a delight for the tastebuds as well as the eyes. Monks Coffee Shop is a superb spot for an early-morning caffeine perk. When the sun sets, rejuvenate with a hearty meal at Beehive Restaurant. You'll be pleased to know that this restaurant is also in the heart of things. Finally, make your way to Cypress Street Station. Have a couple of wines and mingle with your traveling buddies.
There are also some other things to do and see in proximity to Grace Museum:
- There are many stories and events that helped shape this region into what it is today. Explore the curious displays at 12th Armored Division Memorial Museum for a glimpse into this past.
- Get ready to have a laugh, shed some tears or just relax and enjoy yourself at Paramount Theatre, home to excellent theatrical productions.
- Frontier Texas boasts a wide number of historical exhibits, enabling visitors to re-visit the events and stories that made the area.
- McMurry University is a historic institution for higher learning, and over the years its alumni have helped shape this nation into what it is today.
- Explore Hardin Simmons University and admire the structure's impressive architectural design. You could even make arrangements and wander down the halls where alumni, including some who are highly regarded in today's society, once stood.
Places to stay in Abilene listed on Expedia have all that you want, so you're certain to have selections near Grace Museum that you'll love. There were hundreds of guests in the last year, so you won't be alone. Need help making a decision? All the recommendations you could ever want we have just a few clicks away. When booking time arrives, rest easy: visitors of all types would recommend their Abilene hotel to a colleague.
- Seeking room contentment as well as spotlessness? You'll get it right here.
- The staff at hotels close to Grace Museum surpass all expectation as you might anticipate near such a marvelous landmark.
- Rooms in Abilene lodging are always neat and orderly.
Abilene vacations saw extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's easy to see why. We see your favored place in your future with our comprehensive inventory of hotels near Grace Museum.
Learn All About Abilene
There are still further things to see and do in Abilene when you've crossed Grace Museum off your schedule.
- Abilene excursions haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but reservations have been taking off, meaning the time to make your wishes a reality is now.
- Dine on a delightful meal of the local cuisine and dip into a boutique to find a few souvenirs.
- a full plate of pastimes, you'll also discover Abilene knows a thing or two about rolling out the welcome mat.
You won't regret paying a visit to Abilene, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Grace Museum from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old scenes and usher in more than a few new scrapbook photos!