Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront hotel for sun and fun
Located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, this beachfront hotel is in the city center, 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from La Luz Castle, and 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from San Telmo Park. Santa Catalina Park and Ciencia y la Tecnologia Museum are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 142 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus minibars and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Room service, pillow menus, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
NH Imperial PlayaCalle Ferreras, 1 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Gran Canaria 35008
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This beach hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
NH Imperial Playa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1975
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Imperial Playa - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 71 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13.91 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 71 per night
- NH Imperial Playa
- Nh Imperial Playa Hotel
- Nh Imperial Playa Hotel Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Nh Imperial Playa Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- NH Imperial Playa Gran Canaria/Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.