Picture yourself walking around the city center of a new place, taking note of the architecture or the lovely settings wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you have been prepared for in particular: Grand Bazaar. It's been an item on your to-do list for years, and now is finally the day to tick it off.
Find Your Best Grand Bazaar Lodging
Hotels near Grand Bazaar
A revered piece of the landscape, Grand Bazaar is loved by visitors and locals alike. A trip here should be a feature on any good itinerary.
Found in the fascinating city of Istanbul, it attracts people from around the world.
There are plenty of hotels within walking distance of Grand Bazaar. The Eresin Crown Hotel - Special Class, Sultanhan Hotel - Special Class and GLK PREMIER The Home Suites & Spa are some of the popular ones.
Tighten your belt and save some dollars by booking a couple of nights at a budget hotel nearby. The Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet and the GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa are popular choices. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the latter is 0.6 miles.
If you'd prefer to have a luxurious room to head back to after all that sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket hotels should excite you. The GLK PREMIER Regency Suites & Spa is merely 0.6 miles away, while the Haze Karaköy can be reached in 1 mile. Both of these places are charming and extremely comfortable.
Before you head to Grand Bazaar, stop for a quick treat at Old City Hostel. This conveniently-close coffee shop is a great spot to get a caffeine fix. A little later, you can delight in some hearty food at another spot within this area, Legacy Ottoman Hotel. When all is said and done, find your way to Faros Restaurant Old City and let the beers keep pouring.
Of course, there are also plenty of other things happening within close range of Grand Bazaar:
- You certainly won't get tired of roaming around Corkulu Ali Pasa Medresesi, a trendy tourist district.
- A landmark for the area, Column of Constantine is an ideal spot for a photo.
- Investigate what events are coming up and get a bit of culture at Dance of Colours. It holds numerous live theater shows for most interests and tastes.
- Whether you're a fan of history or just now starting to develop an appreciation for the subject, Cemberlitas Bath, a historically significant building, is an attraction you should make time to see.
- Feel a sense of stillness at Beyazit Mosque, a house of worship for the local Muslim community.
Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu is the nearest metro station to Grand Bazaar. It's reached by a walk of about 0.5 miles. Marmaray Sirkeci Metro İstasyonu Güney (Cağaloğlu) Girişi is another option close by at a distance of 0.3 miles.
Expedia's catalogue of Sultanahmet places to stay has everything you require, so you'll certainly get venues near Grand Bazaar you'll enjoy. Sultanahmet was a quite celebrated destination in the past year, so you won't be the only one searching. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from all the guidance you're looking for. Once it comes time to make your booking, you'll travel confidently: all sorts of newcomers would suggest their Sultanahmet hotel to a friend or colleague.
- As you might hope near such a stunning site, the guest service at lodging around Grand Bazaar is great.
- You're in the right place if you want accommodations that are satisfying in addition to neat and tidy.
- "Fresh, orderly, and eager to show you in" is how Sultanahmet hotel rooms function.
As you can see, it's clear why Sultanahmet holidays got greater numbers of visitors in the last year than 2015. With our comprehensive roster of hotels near Grand Bazaar, your favorite spot awaits.
You'll still have plenty to do in Sultanahmet when you've accomplished Grand Bazaar.
- Sultanahmet hasn't been very noted in the guide books, but is now beginning to make itself known.
- Enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to conclude the adventure right; the next day, visit one of the local historical sites.
- You will find Sultanahmet also knows a thing or two about individualized treatment after some time spent on its ample action.
Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old views and meet more than a few new photo opportunities. You'll never regret paying a visit to Sultanahmet, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Grand Bazaar from Expedia. Reserve now!