Posted Jun 25, 2016
If you are looking for a hotel/motel with a definite "ick" factor- then this is the place for you. There was a huge cigarette burn on the blanket, in a non-smoking room, and when I brought this to the attention of the manager he said that was there "for a long time, and it's old".. The room does NOT look anything like the picture. Very old, very run down and gross. Did not even bring my bags in the room, and I'm glad that I didn't because they leave every room open, yes, all doors are left open when the cleaning lady comes to clean your room. And yes, I tried to find another hotel and they were all booked, so yes, I was stuck with the bill for this place that upon checking out- all the clothes that I wore in the room were in sealed plastic bags, and laundered right away. If you are In the Flagstaff area, do yourself a favor and find another place to stay. We were In room 101 and if you are fortunate enough to be in that room, you are welcome, because I went to Target and bought a huge can of disenfectant and sprayed it everywhere..
Comment from Hotel Management
Jun 29, 2016 by Aron, Hotel Management
We’re sorry you were unhappy - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.