The location is good, but the property is old and lack of maintain, no morning coffee.
- Bushmaster Park
- 14 min walk
- Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace
- 2 min drive
- Jack in the Box
- 6 min walk
- 7 min walk
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Bushmaster Park - 14 min walk
- Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace - 2 min drive
- Continental Country Club - 5 min drive
- Flagstaff Plaza Shopping Center - 6 min drive
- Buffalo Park - 6 min drive
- Flagstaff Station - 6 min drive
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 12 min drive
- Crown Railroad Cafe — 1 min walk
- Jack in the Box — 6 min walk
- Arby's — 7 min walk
- Village Inn — 9 min walk
- Domino's Pizza — 13 min walk
About this property
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Flagstaff
This smoke-free motel features a restaurant, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a computer station, multilingual staff, and ATM/banking services are onsite. All 59 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free local calls, and hair dryers.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Utility surcharge: USD 3.50 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Flagstaff Howard Johnson Inn
- Howard Johnson Flagstaff
- Howard Johnson Wyndham Flagstaff Motel
- Flagstaff Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Flagstaff
- Howard Johnson Wyndham Flagstaff
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Flagstaff Motel
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Flagstaff Flagstaff
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Flagstaff Motel Flagstaff
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free RV/bus/truck parking
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily
- 1 restaurant
- Laundry facilities
- ATM/banking services
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Computer station
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 27-inch LCD TV
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Access via exterior corridors
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Crown Railroad Cafe – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
Hotel was off Route 66. Easy to get to downtown Flagstaff. Near some restaurants (local and chain).