DONT STAY HERE
Posted Sep 30, 2016
Worst hotel experience Ive ever had, not suitable for even your worst enemies.
The cleanliness was terrible. Mold everywhere in bathroom, small refrigerator was disgusting, plastic left on walls from former hung pictures,burned out light bulbs from the moment we turned on the lights in our room, wall sockets taken out never resealed, bathroom....what can I say theres pictures to prove how bad it was.
I asked for another room, and couldn't even get out of staying there a night. Hotel staff I actually felt bad for...