Posted Jan 5, 2016
I paid more for this hotel because It looked nicer and more unique then the typical chain. However, Upon arrival I quickly realized I overpaid for a very beat up old place. While I do not hold the age of the facility against the owners, a few things stuck out.
1. I found what looked to be blood stains along the sheets and someone hair in the bed
2. My girlfriend and I were woken up after 10 pm from pounding on out door. It was one of the hotel staff telling us we needed to move our car. A bit dazed I went outside and realized another gentlemen had tried to pull a much to larger rig through the horseshoe parking lot and we were on a end spot (with a small vehicle)
3. I was not able to back out and was told by the staff, just drive up over the curb, just watch out for the pole.
4. After doing so (there was not other way) they told me to "move to another spot because it might happen again"
5. They did say sorry (briefly) but offered no compensation
I normally am very patient and was wayyy too much at the time. We had an early day on the mountain and this really put a strain on our trip especially, considering this was the only night we were there. Don't trust the pictures