Overpriced for what we got
Posted Oct 24, 2016
I would not recommend staying here. Rooms were dirty (ours had visible mold), smelled of cigarette smoke (even though it's a non smoking hotel), staff were rude, very noisy and could hear everything happening in the hallway and other rooms, breakfast was not stocked, and the pool was covered in mold. Also, we called for an early check-in and was told our room would not be ready until 1:30. We got there at 3:30, which is 30 mins past check in time, and was told our room was not ready, that they were short staffed in housekeeping. Needless to say, I would never stay here again. There are multiple hotels in the same area that are similar in price. Go there.