Grand Forks Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Grand Forks with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 17 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Grand Forks hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Grand Forks is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfy beds and location.
- Ramada by Wyndham Grand Forks is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's restaurant and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Staybridge Suites Grand Forks. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and in-room kitchens. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's pool and comfy beds.
Planning Your Trip to Grand Forks
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°F
- April-June: the average is 79°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and -2°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Grand Forks is 20.75 inches
Exploring Grand Forks with Your Pet
Known for its hockey and university life, Grand Forks has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront, entertainment, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Ralph Engelstad Arena and Alerus Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Columbia Mall. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets R' Inn, Treat Play Love, or Aquatic Designs.