Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only beach resort
Popular property highlights
This Grand Gaube resort is on the beach, 2 mi (3.3 km) from Calodyne Beach, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Anse la Raie and Cap Malheureux Beach. Bain Boeuf Beach and The Red Roof Chapel are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Catch some rays on Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
All 81 rooms provide balconies, minibars, and LCD TVs. Safes, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.
- Friendly, helpful staff
Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa
All-inclusive room rates at Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Some rates at Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. At Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This beach resort also offers an outdoor tennis court and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- On private beach
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor tennis court
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Isle de France - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Le Saint Geran - This café serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Poudre dOr - Onsite bar.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing on site
The Seven Colours has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
This property's dress code requires that gentlemen wear long trousers at dinner.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 90.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 90.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per person (one way)
- Paul Virginie Hotel
- Veranda Paul
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul Virginie
- Veranda Paul Virginie Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul Virginie Hotel
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa Mauritius/Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul And Virginie Hotel & Spa
- Veranda Paul Virginie Hotel Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel Spa Mauritius/Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul Virginie Hotel Spa
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.