DO NOT STAY HERE. I don’t even know where to start. Between the bed bugs, feeling unsafe, and being treated horribly, we spent less than 20 minutes there before leaving. We were taken to what felt like a random choice room, that wasn’t ready or clean. No towels, and the toilet hadn’t been flushed in probably a few days. The mattress was an air mattress, not a real mattress, and the bedding was full of cigarette burn holes. We had bug bites and were itchy after sitting on top of the comforter for less than 3 minutes. We were on ground level with a broken window with no screen, so you could literally crawl in and out of the window easily. The back door and gate was kept open, so anyone can just walk into the hotel from the back with no security. Not to mention all the room doors were just open, with people wandering about and hanging out in them despite it not being their room. I’ve never experienced anything so horrible. HomeAway was not helpful at all in trying to get us a refund, but instead told us to settle with the hotel. And of course, the hotel was no help. Whatever you do, don’t stay here.